And a Therapy Paws volunteer!
- recommend pet trainers to assist in preparing you and your pet with the basic obedience and behavior requirements.
- help prepare you and your pet for your evaluation.
- educate you and your pet on the specific facility requirements for performing volunteer animal-assisted therapy and animal-assisted activities at their facilities.
- help you develop and manage you and your pet’s schedules at various facilities to accommodate your needs.
- share proven practices and procedures to ensure you and your pet a rewarding experience in providing animal-assisted activities and animal-assisted therapy.
If you would like information on how to become a therapy team, feel free to contact us.
If you would like detailed information on evaluations and what it takes for you and your pet to be registered as a therapy team click on the link below and you will be directed to a nationally recognized organization that tests and registers teams.